The Quality Control Laboratory accepts applications:
- Elemental analysis of raw materials and finished products is carried out on an atomic emission spectrometer with inductively coupled plasma (USA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.).
- The analysis of the specific surface of powders is carried out by laboratory specialists using the Gemini MOUSE specific surface and porosity analyzer (USA, Micromeritics Instrument Corporation).
- Study of the elemental composition of various samples of inorganic substances by atomic emission spectrometry.
- Studies of pore sizes and specific surface area of powders. We carry out analyses using modern methods with high accuracy and in a reasonable time.
- We help in solving non-standard issues of assessing the quality of both raw materials and quality control of finished products.